Making Meetings Work: The Art of Facilitation for Prevention Coordinators
Especially appropriate for those who facilitate coalition meetings, community and stakeholder meetings, this practical, active workshop provides skills to keep meetings on track and productive. Plenty of skill practice is integrated to ensure success in this six hour training by Guila Muir.
- Explain how to increase engagement and productivity during meetings.
- Describe the benefits of using an outcome-based agenda, and develop one to keep meetings on track.
- Demonstrate at least seven essential facilitator skills and two question types to elicit different responses from a group.
- Describe a minimum of five ways to respond effectively to difficult group dynamics.
- Apply these tools and skills to “real life” conversations.
Coalition Coordinators or Prevention Partners. By Guila Muir, Facilitation, Presentation and Train the Trainer Specialist.
Friday April 19th, 2019 from 8:30 a.m. — 4:30 p.m.
ESD 112 Conference Center, Skamania & Klickitat Rooms.
2500 NE 65th Avenue, Vancouver WA
Registration required – capacity limited to 25.
Contact Christopher Belisle
Click here for more information on Guila Muir.